Summer is just around the corner. Whether we’ll get a typical rainy summer or a stunningly sunny season, one thing is for sure: we have amazing classes here at Hugo House for you to take.
- Charles Mudede is teaching “Writing the City” again!
- David Schmader brings his “Brainstorming” class back to Hugo House.
- Sierra Nelson teaches two new generative poetry classes this summer.
- David Wagoner teaches “Writing Poetry.”
- Peter Mountford will share his favorite short fiction with people who love reading.
- David Lasky wants to teach you “The Mechanics of Comics and Graphic Novels.”
- Arlene Kim returns with her hit class, “Revision Bomb!”
- Ed Skoog wants you to take part in a “Poetry Immersion.”
- Kate Lebo shows you “How to Cook a Book.”
There are so many more classes and teachers to share!
EDIT: The online catalog is up! Take a look at the full course offerings and make your picks in time for registration.
Registration begins for members May 28 and for the general public on June 4.