Hugo House is dedicated to creating a safe space for participants of our in-person classes and events. Please review our most up-to-date COVID-19 safety precautions for all adult programming below.
We are continuing to track local, state, and federal health recommendations and guidelines as circumstances change and evolve. We will notify registrants of any updates to Hugo House’s COVID-19 safety policy prior to the program.
Health Policy for Hugo House In-Person Programs
Hugo House is committed to the health and safety of our community and staff and aims to comply with developing guidelines issued by federal, state, and local governments.
Guests to Hugo House participating in in-person events, classes, camps, or programming are strongly encouraged to wear masks, although it is not mandatory.
We ask that guests and staff at Hugo House follow our outlined guidelines. It’s important to recognize that these guidelines are subject to change.
Policies for in-person events and classes
- Guests to Hugo House are strongly encouraged to wear face masks, although it is not mandatory.
- Please respect an individual’s decision to wear a mask or not.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, experiencing symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days.
Here are some steps we have taken to ensure our space is safe for students and teachers.
- We will provide face masks for visitors who do not bring their own but wish to wear one.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available at the front desk.
- When alerted to COVID-19 exposures at Hugo House, staff will follow the internal procedure to notify the proper parties and adjust upcoming programming as needed.
- If public risk changes, we will reassess our policies as necessary to prioritize the health and well-being of our community.
While Hugo House is taking precautions, a risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses exists in any public setting. By entering the building, guests accept the risk of exposure and knowingly waive and release Hugo House from any liability related to COVID-19.
If you have questions related to in-person programs and our visitor policies during this time, contact us at email@example.com.