Check out the winter class catalog to find some of the following treats:
- Visiting writers such as Anthony Doerr, Natalie Diaz, David Guterson, Matthew Dickman, Bob Shacochis, and Major Jackson will teach classes in conjunction with their respective Hugo events.
- Seattle writers Karen Finneyfrock and Wendy Call will also teach classes along with their Lit Series readings.
- David Schmader will return with his hit class on brainstorming; Charles Mudede reprises his class Writing the City.
- Rebecca Brown will help you write very short stories.
- Master classes will be taught by memoirist Theo Nestor, poet Kary Wayson, and fiction writer Ryan Boudinot.
- Deborah Woodard returns with the ever-popular Writing Alongside Local Poets.
- Ed Skoog will teach an introductory poetry class as well as a reading class on Richard Hugo.