Epilogue/Prologue: A Celebration of Hugo House
[hugo_intro]It’s the end of one story and the beginning of another. Come to the last party at the current Hugo House to celebrate your time here and look toward the future. We have plenty in store for you.
Wondering about the temporary and new homes for Hugo House? Check out our FAQ. [/hugo_intro]
- Have a beer or wine on us (if you RSVP below)
- Help create an artifact that will be displayed in the new building
- Browse through a gallery of photos from great times at Hugo House (since 1997) in the “past room”
- Snag food from the Skillet food truck
- Meet new people and spend time with old friends
- Submit your six-word story about Hugo House or your writing life (more info)
- Confess your Hugo House stories in a confession booth
- Take photos with friends in our writerly photobooth
- Take part in a performance/project/installment put on by poetry performance group the Vis-à-Vis society
And, best, of all:
No, this isn’t a cliché—we actually want you to write your poems and stories and anything you want on almost every wall of Hugo House. Then we’ll send you an ebook of excerpts from the wall and photos from the night.
[gravityform id=”11″ title=”true” description=”true”]