Seattle NaNoWriMo Kick-Off Party
Write it this November during National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. Whether you’re a seasoned writer or hearing about NaNoWriMo for the first time, stop in to this community write-in and grow your novel’s word count.
Join Jennifer Swagert, official NaNoWriMo municipal liaison for Seattle, and Seattle’s warm, welcoming community of writers as we take on NaNoWriMo. We will host word sprints, socialize, and, of course, write. Let go of your inner editor, give yourself permission to make mistakes, and just create! See the full schedule below.
Our 3 Core Events:
- Kick-Off Party: October 31–November 1 | 10 pm–1 am PST
- Midway Party: November 15 | 1 pm–3 pm PST
- Epilogue Party: December 4 | 6 pm–8 pm PST
- Sunday November 15: 11 am–1 pm PST
- Sunday November 22: 11 am–1 pm PST
- “Hail Mary Write-In” Sunday, November 29: 2 pm–8 pm PST
To join an event, click this link at the time the event is supposed to start, and it will take you to the Zoom room.