Workshop: Federal Tax for Artists with Neil Sussman
Depreciation, capital gains, deductions, W-2s, 1099s! Having trouble keeping track of it all? Neil Sussman’s popular tax workshop is back to guide artists and their attorneys through yet another season of gains, losses, formulas and forms. Learn all the basics you need, plus special tips and what’s new for your 2019 tax return.
Designed specifically to address the arts and entertainment issues, topics to be covered will include:
- Tax obligations as an musician or artist.
- How the IRS tracks your income.
- What you can deduct and how to deduct it.
- Documenting your income and deductions.
- Tax forms you may need to file.
- Changes for 2019 and the future.
This event is hosted by Washington Lawyers for the Arts.